What are my shipping options?
For domestic customers, HippyTree uses USPS and FedEx to ship all packages. Your options are USPS Priority Mail (transit time of 1 to 3 business days), FedEx 2Day and FedEx Standard Overnight.
For international customers, HippyTree uses the United States Postal Service to ship all packages. Your options are First-Class Mail International (transit time of 7 to 21 days), Priority Mail International (transit time of 6 to 10 business days) and Express Mail International (transit time of 3 to 5 business days). Please note, First-Class Mail does not provide tracking information. If you would like to be able to track the progress of your delivery, please select Priority Mail or Express Mail. However, tracking limitations may apply for certain destinations.
When will my order be shipped? When will it arrive?
Orders placed Monday through Friday before 12:00PM Pacific Time are generally shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12:00PM Pacific Time, on a weekend, or on a holiday are shipped the next business day. All orders are shipped from HippyTree’s warehouse in Torrance, California. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has shipped. Please note, for consumer protection all orders are subject for review. On occasion, this may cause a slight delay in processing your order. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. We offer free USPS Priority Mail shipping on orders over $100 shipping within the United States. If you choose 2Day or Overnight shipping, regular shipping fees will apply.
What are my shipping fees?
For domestic customers, the following shipping fees apply:
|Merchandise Amount||USPS Priority Mail||FedEx 2Day||FedEx Standard Overnight|
|$0.00 - $50.00||$6.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|$50.01 - $100.00||$8.00||$17.00||$27.00|
|$100.01 - $250.00||Free||$20.00||$30.00|
For international customers, shipping fees are determined based on the weight of the item(s) you’ve purchased, shipping destination and shipping method (see “What are my shipping options?” above). Once you begin the checkout process your shipping rate options will be displayed.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: Shipments outside of the U.S. may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the recipient. The carrier will collect these charges at the time of delivery. Please be aware that shipping rates displayed on hippytree.com do not include such international taxes or duties. Contact the customs office in the destination country for information about any applicable duties or taxes. If an order is placed on hippytree.com and then refused, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred in shipping the package. These amounts will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Do you ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses?
Yes. Please select USPS Priority Mail shipping. FedEx does not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
What is your return/exchange policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and therefore we will gladly accept any unworn, unwashed or unused merchandise for a full refund or exchange within 30 calendar days of the order date. Our merchandise is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects, and we will accept any defective item for an exchange or refund. The following guidelines apply:
- All returns must be returned in sellable condition (new and unworn - free from pet hair, smoke damage, or other defects), including original packaging with original hangtags attached.
- Returns made within 30 calendar days of the order date will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment.
- Merchandise returned after 30 days of purchase will be accepted at our discretion for an online store credit based on the current selling price.
- Refunds will not include shipping and handling. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable once an item has shipped. However, for exchanged items, we will pay for the shipment of new items to you.
- We only accept returns for items purchased at hippytree.com. If you purchased a product from a retailer, please contact the retailer directly regarding returns.
If product is damaged or shipped incorrectly, please email us at email@example.com or call customer service at (310) 341-0663 or to receive a Return Authorization Number and to arrange for a replacement item. There will be no charge for shipping on damaged or replacement orders.
How do I return or exchange a purchase?
Please follow the instructions below:
- Find the button on the top right of hippytree.com that looks like a person.
- If you have an account, login to your account, click the link to View My Orders and select the order containing items that you would like to return.
- If you do not have an account, click Track Order and enter your Order ID # and Order Email.
- Complete and submit the online return request form.
- If you would like to make an exchange, please let us know in the Comments section of the online return request form. A customer service representative will then email you a Free Shipping coupon code which you can use to place a replacement online order. Unfortunately, we do not offer direct exchanges. If you want to exchange an item you must return the unwanted product for a full refund and go back and purchase a replacement.
- For your convenience, domestic customers have the option of printing a USPS Priority Mail return shipping label. Customers using the return label provided will have a $5.00 shipping & handling fee deducted from the refunded amount.
- You may also ship your return with your carrier of choice. Please ship your return with a carrier who provides a tracking number to ensure that your package does not get lost. Ship returns and exchanges to:
Attn: Online Store Returns
4025 Spencer Street, Suite 101
Torrance, CA 90503
- Pack and seal your box securely.
When will my credit card be refunded?
Once your package has been received, your refund will be processed within 5 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your financial institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from us. The credit may not show up until your credit card’s next monthly billing cycle.
Why should I create an account?
When you create an account with hippytree.com we will securely keep track of your information to ensure a simplified checkout process. You will also be able to store all your addresses and check your order history.
Can I place an order without an account?
Yes. You may select the guest checkout option. However, creating an account will give you instant access to more information about your orders.
How do I change or cancel an order?
If for any reason you would like to change your order, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 341-0663 as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, please keep in mind our system is designed to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. As a result, we cannot cancel or change an order once it has entered the shipping process.
What are my payment options?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
Are purchases on this website tax free?
We collect sales tax only in states where we have a physical presence. Currently, sales tax only applies to orders shipped within California.
I have a promotional code, where do I enter it?
In the Shopping Cart, before proceeding to Checkout, there is a box labeled Promo Code. Enter your code here and then click Apply. Promo codes are case sensitive. When applying a promo code, please make sure you see the code applied to the order before checking out. Please note that once an offer has expired HippyTree is unable to honor the special offer. Sales and special offers are only valid the length of time specified.
Is ordering over the internet secure?
Yes. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used for every transaction in order to ensure that your order is secure. SSL encrypts the transmissions from our ecommerce servers as well as your computer. SSL encryption works by forming a matched pair with the transmission from your computer transmission and our server, so that only data to and from these sources can be valid.
Where can I find a store near me that carries your products?
Searching for a store near you that sells our products is easy, just go to our Dealers page.
Can you tell me when new products or special promotions are announced?
Yes. Simply click the Sign Up For Our Newsletter button at the bottom right of hippytree.com and you will receive e-mail updates on new products, sales, events and other special announcements. We also encourage you to follow us on Instagram (@hippytree), Facebook (HippyTree) and Twitter (@HippyTree).
Why can’t I select the color/size combination I want?
When a certain size or color selection is greyed-out, it means that we are currently sold out of that specific selection. We are unable to place orders on items that we expect to receive in the future – no back orders. If you do not see the size you are looking for at this time, please check back as we do receive returns and update our inventory daily.
Can I get a price adjustment for an online purchase?
Yes, we offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within 14 calendar days of your order date. Contact customer service at email@example.com or (310) 341-0663 within the 14 calendar day window. The price adjustment will be offered in the form of online store credit on this website. Items purchased with a promotional code or on sale are not eligible for a price adjustment.
How can I find answers to any additional questions I may have?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 341-0663 and a customer service representative will happily answer any other questions.